The pcDI from Whirlwind is a dual channel direct box with RCA phono, 1/8" TRS stereo mini, and 1/4" TS connectors, designed to interface unbalanced stereo line sources with professional, balanced low impedance equipment. Output is via corresponding color coded XLRs.
The pcDI features a ground lift switch per channel to help eliminate hum, a 20 dB pad switch for connecting "hot" signals and is perfect for interfacing the outputs of CD players, computer sound cards, tape decks, etc. A stereo/mono switch allows for stereo operation or for combining both inputs into a mono signal that is sent to both outputs.
- Color coded RCA phono In/Thru jacks
- 1/8" stereo mini input
- Two 1/4" TS unbalanced line inputs
- Color coded XLR output jacks
- Per channel ground lift switches to help eliminate hum and buzz
- 20 dB pad for connecting "hot" input signals
- Stereo/mono switch for stereo operation or for combining both inputs into a mono signal sent to both outputs
Email Us For Availability or call 1.800.884.0653
Or Email Us