The PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2 Digital Recording Console is designed for live sound reinforcement, live recording, and studio recording applications. The mixer is an integrated hardware and software system with dual digital Fat signal processing on every channel, recallable scene presets, virtual sound check, remote control using a PC, Mac, or iPad, remote monitor mixing using an iPhone or iPod Touch, and all the software you need for live mixing, recording, and distributing your music online.
The unit features 24 input channels with +48V phantom powered XLR XMAX microphone preamplifiers and bypass-able balanced 1/4" TRS line level inputs, a 40-In/26-Out FireWire s800 recording and playback interface with two FireWire ports, 10 auxiliary buses, 4 subgroups, a talkback button, and extensive LED metering. For outputs the mixer includes a balanced XLR mono output, a left and right pair of balanced stereo XLR main outputs, a left and right pair of balanced 1/4" TRS control room outputs, a left and right stereo pair of RCA connectors for Tape output, an SPDIF out, and three balanced 25-pin D-sub pre-insert direct outputs.
For effects, the mixer features 32-bit floating point processing with 4-band parametric EQs, twelve 31-band graphic EQs, high pass filters, limiters, compressors, expander/gates with key listen and key filter, reverbs, and delays.
For mixing, each channel features a 100mm long-throw fader, military-grade quick touch buttons for toggling effects, and rotary encoders for controlling functions such as the attack, ratio, and release of the compressor, the panning position of a channel, and the frequency setting of the equalizers or filters.
The mixer comes with Active Integration Virtual StudioLive advanced librarian/editor control software for PC or Mac: the StudioLive remote control application for Apple iPad (free from Apple App Store), the QMix remote auxiliary mix application for iPhone or iPod Touch (free from Apple App Store), Capture integrated multi-track-recording software, and Studio One digital audio workstation including 6GB of loops, plug-ins, and virtual instrument sounds. Two 24.4.2AI mixers can be daisy chained together via FireWire to effectively double the capabilities of your mixing platform.
- XMAX Preamplifier
- Utilizes 30V power rails and discrete components in a class A circuit design to boost microphone signals by 400 times up to line level
- Burr Brown A/D/A Conversion
- Provides clean analog to digital and digital to analog conversion
- OMAP L138 Processor
- Provides 64 times the processing power and 10,000 times the RAM of previous StudioLive DSP
- One to One Control
- Enables direct control over the mixer without navigating layers of complicated submenus
- Solo Modes
- Allows latch solo for soloing multiple channels or buses at once, CR solo for patching solo bus to monitor bus, and radio solo for soloing one channel or bus at a time to speed up sound checks
- Quick Null
- Allows you to zero out any mixer parameter without nullifying the entire mix
- Dual Fat Channel Signal Processing
- Each Fat channel processor provides 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, gate with sidechain key filter, and limiter on all 24 input channels with ability to do A/B comparisons between the two processors
- Fat Channel Categories
- Organizes Fat channel signal processing settings into preset categories you can browse such as vocals, drums, etc
- Studio One Artist 2.6 DAW
- Provides full featured DAW for recording, editing, and mixing your music with Active Integration of Capture session labels and StudioLive mixer scenes and settings. The start page for Studio One now includes a Nimbit and Soundcloud dashboard, complete with fan and sales statistics
- StudioLive Remote iPad App
- Enables remote control of the entire mixer using a PC, Mac, or iPad so you can adjust channel processing, gating, compression, equalization, panning, effects, and channel levels from any position within the studio or venue. Active Integration enables direct control over the mixer using an iPad through a router without having to connect to a computer
- Virtual StudioLive
- Enables universal and secure drag and drop control over the mixer using a PC or Mac for channels, subgroups, auxiliary sends, main levels, mutes, solos, EQ, and more. Active Integration enables synchronization of channel strip settings and labels between Virtual StudioLive software and StudioLive mixer
- Virtual Sound Check
- Allows you to pull up and playback a previously recorded rehearsal or performance so you can adjust the mixer to accommodate the acoustic characteristics of a room without needing the band to be present for the sound check
- Smaart Measurement Technology
- Provides real time analysis, time-frequency spectrograph equalization, and time alignment to correct for the acoustic characteristics of your room
Email Us For Availability or call 1.800.884.0653
Or Email Us