Christie LX1000 3 LCD 10,000 ANSI Lumens LCD Projector - RENTAL ONLY
One of our more popular and lighter 10,000 ANSI Lumens LCD projectors. Perfect for connecting your PC for business presentations, Power Point, or HD Video source. If you have a difficult room where light is a problem, this projector will do the trick.
This projector does not have a built-in speaker. If your presentation has sound, you'll need to connect the audio output of your source to external speakers. We carry a large selection of Speaker Rentals which works with just about anything. Connect your audio source to our Sound Equipment for a more professional experience.
DVD / MAC / PC Compatibility
All of our projectors with either PC's or MAC's as well as with any DVD Player. We can provide the appropriate cables/adapters required to connect your source to our equipment. We DON'T charge for cables.
- Brightness: 10,000 ANSI lumens provides high brightness and is stackable to increase brightness if needed
- Contrast: 3000:1 contrast ratio for exceptional image clarity
- Resolution - 1024 x 768 XGA
- Lamp Life: 2,000 hours, up to 3,000 in eco mode
- New inorganic 3LCD light engine design offering darkest black and smoothest imaging
- 10-bit video processing for natural and smooth color tone and video playback
- AutoFilter System for 10,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Suite of 10 optional lenses and a variety of input modules for complete application flexibility
- Operable in either 100-120V or 200-240V environments
Inputs, Controls, Networking
- VGA through UXGA (1600x1200) (UXGA*/ SXGA+/ SXGA/ WXGA/ XGA (native)/ SVGA/ VGA/ MAC)
- HDTV formats (480i, 480P, 575i, 575p, 720P, 1035i, 1080i, 1080p-DVI) *Analog Signal Only
- Input #1: DVI-D(DHCP) x1, HD 15 x1
- Input #2: BNC x 5 (R,G,B,H,V & Y,Pb/Cb, Pr/Cr & Composite), Mini DIN 4-pin (S-Video)
- Input #3: Free slot
- Input #4: Free slot
- Control: Serial Input – Dsub-9 x 1
- Serial Output: Dsub-9 x 1
- R/C jack – mini jack x 1
- Service port USB (type B)
The LX1000 does not include a lens. You'll need to choose a lens appropriate for your application:
- Short Fixed / 0.8:1
- Short Fixed / 1.2:1
- Short Zoom / 1.35 - 1.8
- Standard Zoom / 2.0 - 2.6:1
- Standard Zoom / 2.6 - 3.5:1
- Semi Long Zoom / 3.5 - 4.6
- Long Zoom / 4.6 - 6.0:1
- Long Zoom / 5.09 - 8.48:1
Christie is pleased to announce the Christie LX1000 projector, an exciting new option for AV professionals and rental stagers who require low cost, high performance projection at an industry benchmark of 10,000 lumens. The new Christie LX1000 dual lamp projector combines unique flexibility with uncompromising picture quality and brightness, providing the AV market with a projection solution that is adaptable to more venues than ever before.
In addition to delivering true 10,000 ANSI lumens, the LX1000 produces deep, rich blacks without compromising brightness through its inorganic 3LCD technology; its 10-bit image processing delivers natural color-tone reproduction, top-notch picture stability, and flawless video playback. The inorganic panels also result in less color degradation over time than conventional LCDs and are designed for maximum longevity.
Flexibility is key to AV professionals and rental stagers and the Christie LX1000 delivers. It works with any video format, including SDTV and HDTV, allowing the highest level of detail possible for large-venue projection. It is operable in either 100-120V or 200-240V environments and is adaptable to a variety of lenses. For the ultimate in flexibility, two LX1000 projectors can be stacked to produce 20,000 lumens. A motorized lens shift and focus feature makes set-up quick and easy.
The Christie LX1000 features inorganic 3LCD technology to achieve 3000:1 contrast ratio. The inorganic panels are also designed for long life and less color degradation over time than conventional LCDs. To further improve video processing, the Christie LX1000 provides 10-bit video processing to produce natural, color tone reproduction, picture stability (without image noise) and flawless video playback.
Email Us For Availability or call 1.800.884.0653
Or Email Us