RANE SERATO SIXTY-TWO (62) DJ Mixer - RENTAL ONLY
Unlock the creative potential of Serato Scratch Live with the Rane SIXTY-TWO Mixer. This righteous two-deck battlemixer serves as a plug-and-play vinyl simulator with hot cues, sample pads, and both software and hardware effects. It supports one or two computers running Serato Scratch Live software, allowing for quick transitions between sets and enabling you to spin a DJ battle with a buddy.
The Rane SIXTY-TWO Mixer is uniquely equipped with two USB ports with a USB port selector for each deck, to eliminate downtime between DJs. Just plug a second computer into the secondary USB port, switch the USB selectors to the secondary USB port, and the second computer is now active for DJing. You can also connect a different computer to each deck allowing for dynamic DJs battles.
With unique, groundbreaking features, the Rane SIXTY-TWO comes ready for action. Set the mixer as the BPM master, and both connected computers will receive BPM information from the mixer via USB and automatically sync tempo with the mixer. The Mic Over button makes it easy to address the crowd -- just hold the button and the mixer will reduce music volume while you speak through a connected microphone. The long-lasting magnetic crossfader designs reduces wear and tear with its non-contact design. A crossfader calibration feature also ensures this mixer is battle-ready for years of rigorous mixing.
- Two-deck mixer with 20 assignable channels
- Three-band EQ with high/low-pass filter for each channel
- Designed for use with the included Seratro Scratch Live DJ software
- Pre-mapped with controls for over 40 Scratch Live software functions
- Internal effects include filter, flanger, phaser, echo, robot, and reverb
- External analog insert for analog effects processor and USB insert for software effects
- USB aux input for sample pads with high/low pass filter, and headphone cue
- Magnetic crossfader and channel faders with reverse and contour controls
- Four stereo unbalanced RCA inputs with phono/line level switch
- Six stereo record channels and four stereo playback channels per USB channel
- Balanced XLR/ 1/4 inch combo microphone input with mic/line level switch and two-band tone controls
- Internal 20-channel sound card with 24-bit, 48 kHz digital/analog converters
- ASIO and Core Audio drivers
- Self-powered via USB
Email Us For Availability or call 1.800.884.0653
Or Email Us