Turntablism is alive and more creative than ever. Rane and Serato are proud to be supporting partners in that creativity with the Rane Sixty-One Mixer for Serato Scratch Live. For more than a decade, artists have chosen innovative Rane instruments to advance their art.
The Sixty-One is a plug-and-play package supporting two-deck digital vinyl simulation, software effects and all the record and playback channels you need. The Sixty-One Mixer supports both analog and Digital Vinyl Simulation (DVS) playback. The mixer is bundled with Serato Scratch Live and includes ASIO and Core Audio drivers for use with other audio programs. Two Serato Control Vinyl Records and two Serato Control CDs are included.
A typical setup includes operation with two Scratch Live DVS channels, SP-6 sample player on an independent USB Aux playback channel and Software effects enabled on the USB digital insert in the FlexFx loop. This setup also allows recording PGM-1 post-fader, PGM-2 post-fader and the Main mix
- Bundled with Serato Scratch Live along with ASIO and Core Audio Drivers.
- The USB 2.0 port supports six stereo record and four stereo playback channels.
- 32-bit floating point audio processing sampled at 48 kHz.
- PGM controls include:
- Gain trim, 3-band full-cut EQ, Left/Right Pan, HP/LP Filter with adjustable resonance.
- FlexFx assign, Headphone Cue assign, Q-peak meter.
- Magnetic fader with contour and reverse controls.
- Mic/line switchable input on XLR/TRS jack with gain trim, two-band EQ, and FlexFx assign.
- External analog insert for analog effects processor
- USB Insert for software effects such as DJ-FX in Serato Scratch Live.
- USB Aux Input for SP-6 sample playback with Headphone Cue and FlexFx assign.
Email Us For Availability or call 1.800.884.0653
Or Email Us